Cider Australia is the national association of Cider and Perry growers and producers. The primary aim of Cider Australia is to develop and promote the Cider and Perry industries in Australia. As a united body, Cider Australia provides a centralised point of contact for its members and, as an association, can educate the Australian public about Cider and Perry production and their responsible consumption.
The key function of our Association is to:
- Promote the Australian Cider & Perry industries
- Educate the consumer about "Real" Cider & Perry produced by the fermentation of juice derived from apples and pears
- Create marketing opportunities and strategies for Cider & Perry producers
Become A Member
Interested in becoming a member?
Dates to Remember
- October 8th – Master Class with Gary Awdey SYDNEY
- October 18th – Awards Presentation Dinner SYDNEY
- October 19th & 20th – Australian Cider Festival – Hotel Steyne at MANLY (Sydney)
- October 19th – Producers Forum - Hotel Steyne at MANLY (Sydney)
- October 20th – Members Meeting - Hotel Steyne at MANLY (Sydney)